- Product Detail
Sturdy, waterproof duck boots are elevated by Palladium Boots’ military-inspired styling. The contrast of coated twill and rubber accentuates the innovative look combining a city boot with a rain shoe. Our active explorers can appreciate the comfortable wear from a thick sole providing a soft cushion for each step. The heavy lugs provide a better grip on terrains like mud, sand, water and snow. Four hooks ensure a customized fit with the traditional lacing system.
- Technical Description
- BOTTOM: Two-piece construction; a thick EVA midsole for a soft, cushioned landing and a rubber outsole with engineered lug design for a good grip.
- SOCKLINER: Two-piece construction; a hugging heel cup and a thick die-cut EVA footbed for comfort.
- MATERIALS: Waterproof coated twill and rubber for upper | Polar fleece mesh for lining
- BRANDING: Rubber patch on tongue and quarter | Logo on outsole heel
- Size Chart
US / International size convertion table
- I wear a size 10, and when I first ordered them that’s what I choose. They didn’t fit at all. Then I ordered a 10.5, still were very snug. I also tried emailing customer service regarding the sizing issues, fell on deaf ears with no response. Very disappointed in this company, really liked the look of the boots...