- Product Detail
Worn high or low, these boots yield fun options for active explorers to personalize their look with a vintage vibe. With time, the unisex boots’ naturally tumbled, lightly waxed leather forms a unique patina. The collar can be snapped down to show off the soft leather lining. The premium aesthetic extends to the laser-etched logo on the leather patch. Palladium Boots’ 70-year history is reflected in the rubber lug sole and rubber toe cap. The insole has a super-thick Paradrop footbed for a comfortable cushion.
- Technical Description
- BOTTOM: One-piece molded rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers for a cushioned step.
- SOCKLINER: Thick PU Paradrop insole.
- MATERIALS: Naturally tumbled leather with light wax finish for upper | 8 oz cotton canvas for vamp and backcounter | Leather for collar and tongue
- BRANDING: Leather patch on tongue | Round leather patch on quarter | Side leather label on eyestay | Logo on outsole heel
- Size Chart
US / International size convertion table
- Bought these to replace my 3 year old pair of PBoots, which are buck leather with canvas lining. I didn't think it would be possible to match the comfort and durability of that combination. I was very wrong. These boots are perfect right out of the box, highest quality leather exterior and kid glove soft leather lining! I'm going to get another pair today because I know by the time I wear these out this style won't be available. The newly added strip of leather on the sides and around the cuff give more security to the fit. You will not be unhappy with this boot!!