- Product Detail
Modern explorers can rely on Palladium Boots’ waterproof leather boots for understated style and comfortable wear. The unisex shoes are designed to go from outdoor adventures to social meet-ups with ease. Feet stay dry with a sealed seam and waterproof stitching thread on the oiled nubuck leather. The soft microfiber collar offers insulated padding around the ankle. Each step is cushioned for comfort.
- Technical Description
- BOTTOM: One-piece molded rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers for a cushioned step.
- SOCKLINER: Two-piece construction; a hugging heel cup and a thick die-cut EVA footbed for comfort.
- MATERIALS: Waterproof oiled nubuck leather and waterproof stitching thread for upper | Soft microfiber for collar | Waterproof seal on seam | 10 oz cotton canvas for vamp and lining
- BRANDING: Woven label on tongue and quarter | Rubber patch on lateral side of both shoes
- Size Chart
US / International size convertion table
- I ordered this boot to replace a previous pair that I wore until they finally gave out. The previous version were the most comfortable pair of leather boots I have ever worn. Unfortunately Palladium decided to mess with what was a near perfect boot. This new version has a taller ankle cuff and a rigid seam of leather that sits directly across the heels. Absolutely terrible design. I am really disappointed.