- Product Detail
Don't sacrifice style on wet city days in the Pampa Sport Cuff boot. With a waterproof oiled full grain leather construction, waterproof stitching and soft brush fabric lining, feet are warm and dry while your look stays cool. A hugging heel cup and EVA sockliner add a comfortable stepping ground that will keep you exploring in any weather.
- Technical Description
• BOTTOM: One piece molded rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers for a cushioned step.
• SOCKLINER: Two piece; hugging heel cup & thick die cut EVA creates a comfortable stepping ground.
• MATERIALS: Waterproof oiled pull-up full grain leather and polyester with membrane for the quarter and tongue. Waterproof stitching thread. Brush fabric lining.
• BRANDING: Woven label on the tongue and quarter. Rubber patch on lateral side of both shoes.
- Size Chart
US / International size convertion table
- As a waterproof boot, these shoes are pretty decent. They keep your feet dry but are very slippery on wet surfaces. I got these shoes for Christmas as a gift and they are already falling apart. I've barely worn them and they haven't lived up to a standard that I think they should be held. I took these on a recent trip to Paris where we did a lot of walking within a 5 day period. The soles are already separating from the shoe and the toe rubber separated itself from the shoe where my foot bends. I got these because my friend has a pair and they've been such a let down. Hoping that it was just a faulty pair.