- Product Detail
Modern explorers can amplify their style with these waterproof boots mixing leather and ballistic nylon. Palladium Boots mix a polyurethane collar, waterproof stitching thread, polar fleece lining and rubber toe cap in a hip shoe that keeps the feet dry. The rubber sole and EVA sponge fillers ensure each step is cushioned for comfortable wear on different terrains.
- Technical Description
- BOTTOM: One-piece molded rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers for a cushioned step.
- SOCKLINER: Two-piece construction; a hugging heel cup and a thick die-cut EVA footbed for comfort.
- MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and waterproof stitching thread for upper | Ballistic nylon for quarter and tongue | PU for collar | Polar fleece for lining
- BRANDING: Woven label on tongue | Side woven label on eyestay | Rubber patch on lateral side of both shoes
- Size Chart
US / International size convertion table
- As a waterproof boot, these shoes are pretty decent. They keep your feet dry but are very slippery on wet surfaces. I got these shoes for Christmas as a gift and they are already falling apart. I've barely worn them and they haven't lived up to a standard that I think they should be held. I took these on a recent trip to Paris where we did a lot of walking within a 5 day period. The soles are already separating from the shoe and the toe rubber separated itself from the shoe where my foot bends. I got these because my friend has a pair and they've been such a let down. Hoping that it was just a faulty pair.