- Product Detail
Our popular Pampa Tactical features a burnished veg. re-tanned leather combined with nylon upper along with suede-like moisture wicking lining.
- Technical Description
• BOTTOM: One piece molded rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers for a cushioned step.
• SOCKLINER: Thick molded PU footbed creates a super comfortable stepping ground.
• MATERIALS: Aniline full grain leather and textile upper.
• BRANDING: Uniquely applied rubber patch on lateral side, rubber diamond logo on tongue stash pocket.
• FEATURES: Gusseted tongue, medial zipper, and lace stash pocket on the tongue. Lace loop on the heel below the heel tab enables tying of the laces around the back for a more snug fit. Extra long round laces for properly tying the shoe.
- Size Chart
US / International size convertion table
I just received my boots and I love them. Granted, I love any boots I receive from Palladium once they arrive.
I bought these to replace the Pampa Baggy. I wore those boots for an entire year, everyday. So they were SHREDDING. The fact that it was canvas material, I knew they weren't going to last long, it does not mean they were not made well. But when you wear a shoe pretty much everyday for a year, they will become worn in their own way.
I wanted something more durable and just ignore the canvas all together, whether it was palladium shoes or other brands, NO MAS CANVAS.
As soon as I tried these shoes on, I felt an immediate difference, even when tying the shoes laces they feel stronger. I'm not the type to have multiple types of shoes, I just need a pair of shoes to last.
They are a little more snug than the pampas I have bought previously, but it is still true to size.
The pop of colour on the inside was a beautiful surprise. I cannot wait to wear these everywhere I go! Palladium makes great boots, that have gone with every outfit I wear. I wear mainly dresses and skirts, and some how their boots make the outfit.
You cannot go wrong with Palladium, and I hope they continue to make great products and never cheapen their materials.